Most of our products are produced on demand (POD). This means that when you place the order, the fabric or other material is produced. While that takes a little longer to ship than a big retailer might take, it also means there is less waste because there's no warehouse full of unwanted goods.
POD goods take anywhere from 5 to 10 business days for production.
If you are concerned about an order reaching you by a deadline, please ask for a more specific timeline.
Products made in Montreal:
- Products made in Montreal include: leggings, journals, totes and prints
- Are shipped from Canada except for orders shipping to the US. These orders ship from the US to save you on duty fees.
- US orders ship with USPS first class mail or priority (depending on package size) with tracking.
- Canadian Orders ship with Canada Post Expedited with tracking.
- International orders ship with USPS. Orders under $100 will not have tracking, and orders above $100 will have tracking.
- For express shipping please inquire.
Canadian orders take between 1 - 7 business days.
Ontario: 1-2 business days
Eastern Provinces: 3-4 business days
Western Provinces: 4-7 business days
USA orders take 2-6 business days.
International orders generally take 10-21 business days but may be delayed by the customs of your country. We have seen international shipments take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Some countries hold packages at the local post office until inquired for.
Specialty items including The DDA EAT GOOD CHOCOLATE Bars and The DDA Manifesto Greeting Cards ship from our studio in Halfmoon Bay, BC Canada via Canada Post.
Orders shipped to you from a country other than the one you reside in may be subject to duty fees depending on your country's import policies.
The return process will be based on the issue and the product that you have ordered, therefore, returns are handled on a case by case basis. Requests must be received within 30 days. Please note that due to the print on demand manufacturing, there are no returns or exchanges for sizing or colours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally take care of you.
Please ensure to email us the specific issue with photos of the product if it is a damage issue.
For any other questions or support with your order, please email us at email@example.com.